Nav

Image Map

Monday, September 29, 2014

ME on the Map!

Ay carumba - it's been way too long since I've posted! Things have been pretty busy with the little people in first grade. I had my first evaluation last Tuesday, attended our first PLC meeting of the year, and am working on my two grad classes - whew! Luckily, we are still going strong in Ms. Nordland's classroom!

Our most recent creative activity went along with our unit study on map skills. It was almost disturbing to see how many of my first graders didn't know the difference between their city, state, and country! This mini-project sought to bring a little more clarity to where we are in the world.

My students got a huge kick out of seeing the photo cut-outs of themselves! Especially since I took the pictures about a week in advance - they had forgotten I even took them :) Click here to get the template I used for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment