Nav

Image Map

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Black Friday Wishlist

Black Friday is a perfect example of something that I hate to love and love to hate. Love? The craziness of waking up early and finding great deals. Hate? Bad drivers and fighting the crowds. Which is why the beauty of online shopping is the best of both worlds when it comes to the holidays. I am linking up with the girls over at The Primary Pack to share my Black Friday TPT wishlist and to share some products of my own.


On my Black Friday wishlist this year are the following products from these amazing sellers:

Camp Number Sense by Reagan Tunstall
Read and Retell by Tara West
Vowel Teams by Haley O'Conner
Inferencing Investigation by Babbling Abby
Center in a Minute by Babbling Abby


Here are two of the best sellers and most-wishlisted items from my store: my Ezra Jack Keats author study and my primary genre study pack. My whole store, including these two items, will be on sale for y'all during TPT's big sale.

Visit The Primary Pack to add your wishlist to the link-up and to enter their awesome giveaway. Happy Thanksgiving Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment