Nav

Image Map

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Make Your Masterpiece!

Once again, a little late to the #tptsellerchallenge party, but I am so excited to share my latest product with you! It is the perfect companion to my Primary Performance Tasks {Operations & Algebraic Thinking} pack that I posted this past winter.

Introducing:



I thought that these tasks were the perfect way to promote higher-order thinking in my first grade classroom. Additionally, they are great for preparing students for those rigorous performance-based tasks that we are seeing on district/state assessments. I plan on using these both in small groups and as independent work during my math workshop block. The product comes with 15 different tasks for a low prince of $2.50 over at my TPT store :)

This then led to the bundle! In case you are interested in having tasks for both OA and NBT standards, this is the perfect resource for you.


I'd love it if you'd check out my performance tasks and let me know what you think! They were designed with first graders in mind but would also work well for beginning of the year second graders. Oh, and don't forget to click here to complete this week's teacher challenge!

3 comments:

  1. These performance tasks look like a great way for first graders to practice algebraic thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! These tasks will definitely promote higher-level thinking in your first graders, possibly 2nd graders as well! I will have to check them out!

    Monica
    Mrs. MeGown’s 2nd Grade Safari

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a great product!

    I also wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award! To accept the award, please visit my post here and leave a comment. When you are ready, write a blog post about getting the award. Post a few things about yourself and then pick a few other blogs to pass along the nomination to!

    Shine on in First Grade

    ReplyDelete