Nav

Image Map

Thursday, July 2, 2015

My 3-2-1 Teacher Bio

Although a little late to the party, I thought I'd link up with Primarily Speaking for the 3-2-1 teacher bio. I love getting to learn about the people I blog with!

Also, can I just say I am loving all of these summer link-ups? What a great motivation to keep on blogging :)


You best believe I expect great things from my first graders! And I am always truly amazed at how many of them rise to meet my high expectations. I love having a class that I am proud of and that is proud of themselves :)

Organize, reorganize, reorganize again. Just when I think I've got it all organized, my brain comes up with a "better" way to do things and I'm off again. I have always loved to organize and teaching is definitely a profession where I can put those skills to use!

As a teacher and as a teammate, you can always count on me to keep things real. I'm not going to sugar coat it, I'm not going to get overly dramatic, and I'm definitely not going to be anyone but my lovely teacher self. I get silly, I make mistakes, and I always tell the truth. I think it's one of the things my kids and my coworkers appreciate about me.


Whether it's clothes, shoes, books, teaching supplies...I love it all. You should see some of the carts I have saved up on some of my favorite websites!

I must have been hungry when I wrote this post...
Pizza, pasta, bread - you name it. I love it.


I actually have a legit bucket list. I think I made it towards the end of high school and revised it throughout college. There's about 50 things on it and I think I've crossed out about seven or so. One day I would love to learn how to fly an airplane - I think it would be so cool!

That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment