Nav

Image Map

Sunday, August 2, 2015

August Currently

Welp, it's officially Back to School month. For most of us, at least. Am I ready? Still not so sure about that. Students report on the 18th, with a teacher inservice the day before. I'm all sorts of emotions but mostly can't wait to meet my new kids and have a fabulous year!

First second of the month time with Farley! (Silly to think that I might actually link up on time this month!)


Listening: The Bachelor is my guilty pleasure. The Bachelorette is also my guilty pleasure. Bachelor in Paradise is like a guilty pleasure on steroids. It is so completely terrible and I love it.

Loving: For once, I feel like I had a productive Sunday. I'm tired and I'm still going to ignore the pile of laundry that needs to be folded...but still, a pretty productive day!

Thinking: My cart. So full. Can't wait for tomorrow!

Wanting: I'm on a one-track mind lately. I can spend two hours working in my classroom and within minutes of leaving I am already wanting to go back and finish something I'd left undone. I've done some reorganizing and changing of colors/decor and I am so excited to see everything come together!

Needing: Summer is just so nice because a lot of the time I don't have to worry about getting my booty to bed at a decent hour. I'm going to seriously regret it come school time if I don't start to get on a regular schedule now.

B2S RAK: This summer I've been working on creating tons of new resources. While some are bound for my TPT store, some I am creating just for my first grade team that will hopefully be helpful for them throughout the upcoming school year :) 

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Another IL blogger! I'm glad you are motivated to go in... I am not (yet). I had a productive Sunday taking my daughters shopping today. We spent the day shopping for new school clothes and things. It was a blast! I snuck in a few things for me too!
    Nice to "meet" you!
    Good luck on your upcoming year!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found your blog on Farley's Currently. I noticed that you're a blog designer. That's awesome! Your blog looks really good!!!!!
    I can't wait for the TPT sale either!! Enjoy the rest of your summer!!
    Mrs. Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost everyone is posting that they need to go to bed earlier! It's so hard to get back into the routine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're lucky you only have one in service day. We have like 4! And it really is hard getting back into the school time routine. Coffee is definitely gonna be there to help me through it!

    ReplyDelete