Nav

Image Map

Monday, September 1, 2014

Currently {September 2014}

I am so excited for my very first "currently" with Farley! In my opinion, there's no better way to start my extra day of rest and relaxation :)


Listening: I think I watch way, way too much HGTV. Can't resist a good marathon of people complaining about the fact that their master bathroom lacks two sinks or that they really prefer white cabinets to darker ones. Really - I live for hearing the phrase "open concept". 

Loving: If I've said it once, I've said it one thousand times - the weekend needs to be just one day longer. I'm fine with the week staying the same length. Just give me another day to get things done, please!

Thinking: Pretty self-explanatory. 

Wanting: Allow me to continue to throw my credit card around haphazardly. Oops.

Needing: One of my graduate classes this semester is a remedial reading practicum. I get to meet my student this Thursday and am so excited to start planning for our weekly lessons! Now if I only knew her reading level...

Trips: I've wanted to go to both Australia and Africa for as long as I can remember. That's for the adventurer in me. For the sloth that loves to lie in the sun by the water? Bring me to one of those fancy Bali places I see all over Pinterest.

3 comments:

  1. Three day weekends are the best. I am already thinking about our next one and I haven't even started teaching yet! :) Good luck on your reading practicum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think 3 day weekends sound great myself! It would definitely give me more time to get things done and do the things that I want to do myself. I would love to sit on my couch and watch a marathon of House Hunters. Love that show! Love listening to people and their expectations for a dream house! Ha!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! a fellow IL blogger....are you near Chicago? I always love to find new bloggers around my area! Yes, weekends would be awesome with just one more day, every weekend!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! :-)
    Michelle
    BigTime Literacy

    ReplyDelete