I recently succumbed to a bit of a TPT binge. I say "a bit" because it could have been a lot worse.You should have seen the size of my cart as I debated what I should buy/hit myself over the head repeatedly for not taking advantage of the boost sale a few weeks back.
Anyways - I ended up purchasing five items. Which worked out perfectly for this week's Five for Friday.
1. Let's Learn our Sight Words play doh mats by Miss Kindergarten - My firsties love love love play doh. I love love love when they know their sight words. Enter the perfect resource. Added bonus: these cards have room at the bottom to practice writing the words with a dry erase marker.
2. Write & Wipe Alphabet Mats from the Printable Princess - The handwriting. It's pretty bad. Dry erase makers. The kids love them. Another win-win product.
3. Harvest Fun No Prep Packet by Annie Moffatt - My addiction to Annie's products is out of control. Everything she makes is so adorable and so appropriate for my first graders. I own every single seasonal packet of hers and continue to buy the new ones she comes out with. I even have my own binder dedicated to her no-prep printables (am I coming off as a total fangirl right now?)
4. Interactive Math Packet Bundle by Annie Moffatt - See above. I love how this packet is no-prep but adds that extra interactive aspect to each printable. The kids think they are getting to play games! (Teacher Tip #358: Take every opportunity to trick your kids into thinking they are playing games. Watch the level of engagement magically grow!)
5. Interactive Reading Notebook from All Students Can Shine - I really want to incorporate interactive notebooks this year. This product is for reading responses and is exactly what I needed!