Nav

Image Map

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Show Us What You Bought Linky

Nothing quite gets me like a good sale! Especially when said sale is on Teachers Pay Teachers. I seriously cannot get enough of the amazing products that fellow educators are putting together and sharing! Today I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin' in honor of TPT's Blast-Off Back to School Sale. Be sure to check out my store where you will receive 20% off, plus an additional 10% in savings when you enter the code BTS14!



Handwriting Makes Me Happy by Babbling Abby
Camping Math Centers by First Grade Garden

The teachaholic/shopaholic inside of me still has plenty on her wish list! For example, this interactive reading response journal, Miss Kindergarten's early finisher activities, and an awesome math printables pack from Karen Jones.

I wonder if they make the sale two days so I can go back the second day and re-splurge on all of the stuff that didn't make the cut yesterday :) We'll see how long my self-control holds out!


1 comment: